Terms and Conditions
Hi, Welcome to Redfynd.
Disclaimer of Liability
In no event shall (Redfynd) Artyvis Technologies Private Limited, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, partners and licensors will not be liable for any
- Any matter relating to the service/business including, without limitation, loss of profits, sales, contracts, income, revenue, business opportunity, goodwill, reputation, wasted management or office time.
- Any indirect, incidential, special, consequential or punitive damages,
- The fulfilment of your orders from the listed stores/sellers in Redfynd once you have placed an order through Redfynd, including but not limited to the delivery, exchange, return or refund of items you have purchased from Redfynd partners or from the listed stores/sellers in Redfynd;
- Any other damages resulting from the use or the inability to use the services or products, your delay in using, or inability to access or use the services, unauthorized access to or alteration of the user‘s transmissions or data, breach of condition, representations or warranties by the manufacturer of the products and stores.
- Arising from any issue concerning the quality and warranty of the products ordered through redfynd from listed stores/sellers or our redfynd partners
- Arising from any conduct or content of any third party on the services, including without limitation, any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third parties;
- Redfynd shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the redfynd during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the redfynd .
- The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded at redfynd is done entirely at users own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their mobile or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.